Last updated: September 15, 2021
Thank you for shopping at Opium Numismatics operated by Opium Numismatics Ltd. If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalised have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Opium Numismatics Ltd, 47 Newton Street, Darwen, Lancashire, BB3 0HG, United Kingdom.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Opium Numismatics, accessible from opiumnumismatics.com
- Items refer to the offered Coins or sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Items from Us.
All coins listed on web site are 100% genuine unless otherwise stated.
Shipping & Delivery
- We ship Worldwide.
- See Exclusions: Africa (except South Africa), Afghanistan, Pakistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, American Samoa, Kiribati, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna, Western Samoa, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, VIETNAM, Myanmar, Philippines, French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Suriname, Venezuela, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Belize, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Nicaragua, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago
- Shipping and handling Worldwide via Registered Mail 9 USD.
- Shipping and handling Worldwide via EMS Express Mail 28 USD.
- Orders over 300 USD will be shipped via Express Mail.
- All Orders are shipped with Recipients Signature Required option and a shipment Tracking Number.
- We do not charge additional Shipping and Handling Fee for multiple purchased Items.
- All purchased Items will be shipped within 3 business days.
- After the completion of the purchase transaction, an image of the purchased high-resolution coin can be sent by e-mail at the customer’s request.
- Shipping of heavy Mint Cases may cost additional shipping charge.
- Please contact us before ordering if you want to make different arrangements.
- Foreign import and export rules are the responsibility of the Buyer.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
Items purchased from us are eligible for a refund for any reason with no questions asked provided that such Items are shipped back to Opium Numismatics Ltd.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 14 from the date on which You received the Items or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By email: email@example.com
Conditions for Returns
There are no refunds to any shipping, handling, postal insurance or other Fees relating with the original shipment. No Items may be refunded after 14 day term. The only exclusion is questionable Authenticity of not graded/slabbed coins.
Opium Numismatics Ltd disclaims any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential losses or damages arising in any manner from any transaction between Buyer and Opium Numismatics Ltd.
Opium Numismatics Ltd takes any risk of loss on all Shipments until the shipping carrier’s confirmation of delivery to the address or post office provided by Buyer or his representative. Opium Numismatics does not take responsibility of loss or delivery delay if the Delivery of the shipment to the address provided by Buyer does not take place due to the requirements of the laws and regulations of the country of the Buyer.
Opium Numismatics Ltd is unable to issue a refund without official confirmation from the Carrier that the shipment has been lost or stolen.
Opium Numismatics Ltd does not take responsibility of loss on any shipments to Opium Numismatics Ltd.
Opium Numismatics Ltd does not take responsibility for Items damage in return shipment.
Opium Numismatics Ltd is unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Items or proof of received return delivery.
In order for the Coins to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- Coins were purchased in the last 14 days
- Coins are in the original packaging
The following Coins cannot be returned:
- No refund on graded/slabbed Coins
- No refund if Coins will be returned to us without Mint Cases, Certificates of Authenticity, Original Mint capsules or in damaged condition.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Items to Us. You should send the Items to the following address:Opium Numismatics Ltd
47 Newton Street
Darwen BB3 0HG
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org